2. Tom's Avalon Sneakers: One of my all-time favorite brands, Tom's, not only puts philanthropy first, but they make really cute and comfortable shoes. I have worn down my 2 pairs, so would love to add these canvas slip-ons to my collection. The green color only comes in youth sizes, so it's a good thing I have little feet!
3. Nora Webster by Colm Tóibín: One of my top 10 books for 2014 was Colm Tóibín's Brooklyn, so when this popped up as a recommendation, I immediately added it to my list. It takes place in Ireland, so would be perfect to read in March.
4. Le Creuset Dutch Oven: I have been lusting after these for years. Whether baking my grandfather's Irish Soda Bread, slow cooking a yummy Paleo dish or throwing together our annual corned beef and cabbage dinner, this would be just lovely to have in our kitchen.
5. S'well Water Bottle: Another brand for the greater good, S'well not only helps reduce the number of plastic water bottles used, they support charity partners and efforts to bring clean water to poor communities. And the bottle itself is amazing! It keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours. So helpful for those of us constantly on the go.
6. Lindsay Letters "All Things New" Print: This weekend we spring forward and before you know it, everything will be in bloom. In anticipation of the fresh start of spring, this print would be the perfect addition to our home office or living room gallery wall. And I love that it includes "Irish Blessings".
7. Kate Spade Stripe Fit & Flare Dress: Whether with classic pearls for the workday, or a chunky necklace and heels for a special night out, this dress is so fun! And of course, green is the perfect color for March.
8. Gold Shamrock Necklace: Etsy seller Minimal2boho makes this perfectly simple lucky Irish necklace. I tend to wear a lot of statement necklaces, so this could be mixed in with some of my favorites or just worn alone.
9. Pixi Mineral Palette in Gold Emerald: A few weeks ago I was "just picking up a few things" at Target and came across this eye shadow palette. I love the colors, which are great for every day wear and St. Paddy's celebrations too!